Pages

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Khloe Kardashian Weight Loss at 25 Pounds

Khloe Kardashian showed off her weight loss recently in some tight jeans and a tight t-shirt from her husband's Lamar Odom 'Rich Soil' line (see photo above) and says she feels more positive after her health kick.

Khloe Kardashian Weight loss

She also took after her sister Kim k's weigh gain critics, upset that too many are making fun of Kim's body during pregnancy.

For her rocking new body, Khloe K embarked on a strict fitness plan in a bid to lose 25 pounds and get bikini ready in time for summer.

However, she claims the best benefits from the regime have been psychological.

She revealed to E! News: ''I've been on a workout kick and even if it's not necessarily to lose weight, I just think what it does for my mind, it makes me feel like I've released so much stress, and I do think that makes me then feel like I'm ready to take on the world today.

''I've been trying to have a lifestyle change and just work out consistently and try to make that a way of my life.''

The statuesque is still struggling to lose her upper arm fat as no matter what she does, she can't seem to tone that part of her body.

Khloe sighed: ''I was just saying in the elevator, 'What do I do about my f***ing arms?' because they're loose as a goose and it f***s with my brain.

''I don't like that they wave back at you ... so now I'm toning and working on how to do that. So, I'm not ready for summer yet.''

The former 'X Factor' USA co-presenter has faced a lot of criticism of her weight in the past and suffered from unfavorable comparisons to her older sisters, Kim and Kourtney.

And the 28-year-old star went on a Twitter rant earlier, blasting everyone who was sending her negative messages about her body.

Khloe - who is married to basketball player Lamar Odom - said: ''People LOVE to hate. I have worked really hard to be healthy and I am proud of my body! Its all ME! I did it the healthy LONG way #Proud.

''Please don't discredit my hard, long work. Don't hate because you couldn't do it. Try uplifting and getting inspired. Some peps are 2 toxic.

''Proves to me again ... No matter what size, shape, color, whatever ... Haters going to hate! So remember to always be happy with YOU!

Source - http://www.nationalledger.com/pop-culture-news/khloe-kardashian-feels-happy-with-262249.shtml#.UaLhW6IwciU

Carolina Monroe Written by: Carolina
Way To Be Healthy Updated at: 11:21 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please Don't Spam Here. Thanks.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More