Pages

Friday, February 8, 2013

Phenocal Reviews - Does Phenocal Have Side Effects?

Is Phenocal Effective and Safe?

There are literally thousands of weight loss supplements available today. They are either fat burners or appetite suppressants or sometimes a combination of the two. One popular category of weight loss supplements is those that are the natural kind. These are products that are made from all-natural ingredients which are just as effective as their artificial or chemical counterpart. Moreover, natural weight loss supplements are considerably safer and tend to have less or no side effects.

http://www.consumerhealthdigest.com/weight-loss-reviews/phenocal.html
http://www.consumerhealthdigest.com/weight-loss-reviews/phenocal.html
Let’s take a look at one of the popular natural weight loss supplements on the market and determine if there are any Phenocal side effects. Also, let’s try to determine if this product really works.

Does Phenocal Work? 

To determine if this product works, let’s take a close look at its ingredients. Phenocal contains a number of natural ingredients that are clinically proven to aid in weight loss. Among the ingredients is chromium picolinate, a powerful appetite suppressant that can also help with the regulation of blood sugar levels. It also contains hoodia gordonii and glucomannan which are excellent for controlling food intake. The popular natural diet pill also contains ingredients for increasing energy and burning fat like biotin, folic acid, fucoxanthin, cocoa extract and green tea leaf extract. There are also other ingredients that help make Phenocal one of the best natural weight loss supplements today. There is no doubt that this is a product that really works and can help anyone lose weight faster.

Phenocal Side Effects

The other major question when it comes to this and other weight loss supplements is whether it can cause adverse reactions to the user. According to their website, there are no known Phenocal side effects and it can be used by anyone even those who have health problems. Just remember to check with your doctor if you have a serious health problem to be on the safe side. Some online phenocal reviews stated that this product caused stomach disturbances but these claims are not substantiated.

Phenocal User Testimonials and Feedback

It’s always good idea to read users feedback before purchasing any product. Below you will find some user testimonials which can help you to make decision whether you want to buy this product or not!

I have struggled with my weight practically my whole life. I just could never get motivate enough to drop the weight. I have tried every weight loss pill and diet out there and nothing has worked for me until now. I've been using Phenocal™ for nearly 3 months and I have lost over 40 pounds…and I’m not finished yet! Phenocal is absolutely fantastic! Thank you so much.
Angela R., Phoenix, Arizona

I can’t begin to tell you how well Phenocal works. A co-worker recommended this to all of us at the office and we all decided to try the product (all six of us). Phenocal curbs your appetite without making you jumpy. I highly recommend it to everyone who is serious about losing weight. I’ve lost 22 pounds and counting! And my co-workers are dropping the pounds as well. This is a product that everyone must try! I highly recommend it to everyone who is serious about losing weight.
Linda H., Austin, Texas

Extremely pleased with my purchase. I tried other products in the past with very mixed results, but with Phenocal I have lost 28lbs over the last 2 months. I’m so happy with my results and it really does curb my hunger! I love this product big time… it’s worked for me when nothing else has even come close.
Beth C., Asheville, North Carolina
Source - phenocal website

Product Evaluation 

Since the product is effective and there are no proven phenocal side effects, this is an excellent product that should be on anyone’s shortlist if they’re looking for a safe and effective weight loss supplement. It has worked for a lot of people and it will surely works for you too. It can help increase energy levels, control food intake and boost fat burning which will make it a lot easier to lose weight. Of course, combining it with a good diet and exercise program will have faster and more considerable results.

Conclusion

There are many natural weight loss supplements that make bold claims but don’t actually back them up. Phenocal is not among these products since it is not just effective but it is also safe. If you’re looking for a safe and effective weight loss supplement, this is a product you should be considering.

Where Can I find Phenocal?

As of now Phenocal is available on its website buyphenocal.com. It is sold in different packages (with free products such as ZenerGreen Super Green Tea Energizer 60 Caps and free eBook - Secrets to Losing Weight Effectively & Successfully). The starter pack has 150 Capsules which cost only $39.85 with 60 days money back guarantee. In addition to this, you will get free Pedometer which calculates the number of calories burned and counts the number of steps taken.

Carolina Monroe Written by: Carolina
Way To Be Healthy Updated at: 1:19 AM

57 comments:

russell sandra said...

If you are looking for a hassle free weight loss program, I would highly recommend the phenocal. I am taking phenocal for 5 weeks now and have already lost 10 pounds!! I follow my exercise routine 2-3 times a week, and eat about 1500 calories. And I have still get positive result including increase in my energy level. . Its 3 months period and I am already down 20 pounds.

I want to mention one thing that I was able to lose more weight taking Phenocal than with anything I have ever tried before. only 12 pounds to go. I'll be ready for summer.

Carolina Monroe said...

Thanks "Russell" for the feedback I’m glad that my review of the phenocal weight loss supplement was able to help you. Phenocal is intended for both men and women. The secret for better weight loss is "The simple you keep your diet and the more frequent you exercise, the faster you'll see the results".

Anonymous said...

Phenocal is most likely among the finest weight loss product in the marketplace – perfect for extra energy and also getting rid of excess calories . With just little life-style transform as well as resetting our metabolic process .

roger said...

I am agree with you carolina. Because I already try more than two weight loss product but result was null. But when I start taking phenocal it show me result which I want. I must say that phenocal work for me. I've loss 7.8 pounds in 12 days.

If you follow proper instruction, you will surely get best result with phenocal..

Anonymous said...

I know that there are lot more option for better weight loss pill and I will definitely go with fast result showing pill rather than any pills. It doesn't matter for me whether it natural or not.

Brian said...

I took this product from its official website, started taking them since two months ago and I already reduce 10 pounds plus been doing exercise everyday. This stuff really works!!

Jacob said...

As a experience user I know no pills work in magical way. For successful weight loss you have to put something to achieve your goal..

Kim said...

I have lost 16lbs in 1 month (including reduced my body fat). Its unbelievable!!

Carolina said...

Congrats "BRIAN", "JACOB", "KIM" for your weight loss benefit. It's feel really great when you achieve your weight loss goal.

Anonymous said...

This is my first week with phenocal and I have lost 5 lbs.....it is easy to use. I can't always modify my diet to fit my family needs; this doesn't interfere with our family meals.

Dennis said...

Great product! From the 2nd day I could see the differences. I wasn't hungry, had no cravings, in fact, I didn't even think about food or eating every now and then. Lost 6 lbs. Cool!!!

More Kevin said...

phenocal is easy to use. It's simple, just take 2 pills daily and lose weight. Glad, I found this product!!

Jeffrey Newman said...

I used to have phenocal because it's easy to take and very convenient. Those natural ingredients is really good. Love it :)

Anonymous said...

I'm losing weight. I feel better now thanks to phenocal. Best product out there!!

Anonymous said...

It is the easiest product to use. If you follow the instructions properly you can't fail. I've lost 32 pounds. Thank you phenocal!

ricardo said...

This is one of the best product I have ever owned. I have been on it for several weeks now and it does everything it says it would. So glad I choose to use this product!!

Anonymous said...

phenocal is secure and also useful allowing it to make it easier to lose weight without too much change in life-style.

robin romanio said...

I just ordered phenocal after after watching video. And I will update my progress after using phenocal after few weeks.. Coming soon...............

Marcuss said...

Hi robin please do share your progress as soon as possible coz I also want to try phenocal. Because my teammates start calling me pumpkin.
So I need your help!

Simon said...

This phenocal review are really helpful for me. bcoz as overweight boy, girls neglecting me so I just want to see myself in well shape and smart.

Kim said...

Please anyone tell me which is the main ingredient in phenocal which make it so effective for weight loss.

Leo said...

While searching for best natural weight loss product I read about phenocal and it's natural ingredients and decide to give it one chance. And within 1 week I saw changes in my body with increase in energy level.

I lost 10 pound using phenocal in 3 weeks. I will surely recommend this product to my friends who wants to lose weight fast and without any side effects.

Howard Carey said...

Like most of the working women my weight is keep fluctuating, and I tried everything from prepackaged meals to famous diet pills but result was zero. But thanks to my colleague who already used that product suggested me phenocal and without wasting any time I order it. And after receiving my order I used it as directed on bottle and trust me within 1 week I feel so much energetic and light losing 2 pounds. I will surely continue using this product till I achieve my weight loss goal.

Robin Romanio said...

Hi everyone as I told you in my previous comment that I will back with my reviews about this product.

I have complete one month using this product and I really amazed with the result. And I want to add my before/after photos to show my progress.

Hi carolina will you please add my photos in this blog.

Carolina Monroe said...

Sorry for this "Robin".

Robin Romanio said...

It's Ok "Carolina" But I thought that posting my before and after photos will help other peoples to know the effectiveness of phenocal.

Rachelle said...

Hi Carolina, I really love to try this weight loss product.
But I have 1 question.
Does it come in both liquid and capsule form?

Carolina Monroe said...

No "Rachelle", Phenocal available just in capsule.

Linda E. said...

Just received my first bottle of Phenocal and am scared to try it after reading the bottle. I didn't think there was stimulants in this product but found out there is. I only took one to just try it out and intend to get up to the recommended dosage as soon as I see what if anything it does to me. I would like to lose 10-20lbs. and hope this does the trick.

hichem87 said...

So linda let us know about you experiance you too to sahre your sensation with us

Ric Nens said...

I Used phenocal for 2 weeks now with proper diet and exercise and get really good result losing 3 pounds.

I just want to tell people that it works,but you have to combined a sensible diet, and exercise.

Rossy Richardson said...

Hi Carolina I would like to try it so I am doing some research on this product and I wan a ask a question before place an order.

Is phenocal produced in Good Manufacturing Practices standards?

Carolina Monroe said...

Hey "Rossy" Thanks for this question.
You will happy to know that phenocal is produced in GMP standards.

Anonymous said...

Carolina, am I able to take Phenocal if I am prescribed Pristiq 50mg?

Anonymous said...

Does this product show up in drug tests?

Carolina Monroe said...

I just want to say thanks both of you for your questions. But It may look good if you post your name here. Ok lets talk about your question. As we know Pristiq has used in depression, stress and anxiety. Taking Pristiq with other drugs can increase the side effects such as make you sleepy or slow your breathing so ask your doctor before taking Pristiq with other medications.
Coming to Phenocal, its ingredients are well researched with no chemicals (all natural). These are very effective for losing weight safe to know more about its ingredients and their function, please click here.

Kate Wilfred said...

My friend on Facebook share this post so I think to take a look at this product. After reading good reviews, I ordered my first bottle and I hope this will do the same for me.

Carolina Monroe said...

Hey "kate" please feel free to post your reviews here.

ANGIE said...

just ordered phenocal i cant wait to the day i get them, I will keep you guys posted with my results, i had tried everything in this world includind lots of diets pills with no results, my biggest issue is that im an emotional eater so if this pill really curve the appetite ill be good with the cravings. HOPE THIS REALLY WORKS.

Anonymous said...

I received my first bottle today. The instructions say to take 3 in the morning and 3 in the afternoon. Other people posting state they only take two per day. Are there different types?

Carolina Monroe said...

Not at all. There are no different types. You have to take 3 Phenocal capsules twice daily with a full glass of water once in morning and 4 hour later before your afternoon meal.

Michel J said...

Amazing what Phenocal can do in just 4 weeks! After delivering my twins a year ago and chasing them around the house all day, you would think that my body would be back to my old self. But I realized I needed a little extra help to get those last 14 pounds off. I didn't want to use just anything and there are so many scams out there, that it’s hard to trust just any dietary supplement. I wasn't quite sure what to do. But my friend said she had great results from Phenocal, had more energy (which I needed), was able to control her appetite and felt much healthier. She was right! I am almost towards my goal and my husband has definitely noticed the difference in my body shape and size. Thanks!

Joseph D said...

This is really a great product and now i see the effect of this pills this reduce my hunger and even i am not think about the food for a second. Its work for me.

Kim Rogers said...

I had used this product as part of my new year’s resolution and in just 5 days I lost 10lbs! This is a great way to lose weight without any diet and exercise program. This product is actually very reliable as it gives results instantly. After three weeks I lost 23 pounds more. A great weight loss product with productive results!

Carolina Monroe said...

Thanks "Kim Rogers" for posting your achievement.

Martha said...

After reading your review of Phenocal, I purchased this diet pill. Really feeling great as I have lost 8 pounds in 22 days. After pregnancy, I suddenly gained around 30 pounds which I feel now can flushed out with this. Phenocal is really a magical pill. Thumbs UP!

Joanne said...

can I take phenocal and ZenerGreen Super Green Tea Energizer at the same time? I took phenocal for 45 days and lost 10 pounds, and ordered 4 more bottles... but it comes with ZenerGreen Super Green Tea Energizer. But I wasn't sure if i can take them together...

Carolina Monroe said...

Hey "Joanne" first of all, I would like to tell you that Phenocal is a natural weight loss product. Green Tea Energizer helps you to maximize your fat burning process. And as both are natural product so as per my calculations, it’s safe to use them at same time. Just a thought, have you ever used hot drinks and medications? Share your experience!
Thanks,
Carolina

Cris Ilagan said...

Any idea where to buy Phenocal here in Singapore?
I need to lose 25 lbs, I am a bit skeptical with this product but I still want to try based on the positive comments..
Please help. thank you!

Carolina Monroe said...

Hey Cris, Phenocal is not available through retail store. If you wan buy this product, then you must visit it's official site. You can get all details there.

Bunnie Gregory said...

just ordered phenocal read the reviews and very excited to try.

Jehan said...

I gained over 30 lbs. while pregnant. And tried almost everything to get back in shape. But didn’t succeed to lose weight more than 3lbs. After doing some online research I found Phenocal. After reading positive feedback back from users I ordered it from the official website. Now, it’s more than 2 weeks since taking Phenocal, and I succeeded to lose 5lbs. I am really happy with this result and will continue it till achieving my weight loss goal….

Carolina Monroe said...

Hey "Jehan" congrats on your success.

Ric Marsh said...

Do I have to follow healthy diet and exercise to lose weight with Phenocal?

Carolina Monroe said...

Its better to do this....

Rickey Johans said...

After reading several reviews, finally I buyed Phenocal and taking it from last 4 days, I am feeling slight difference in my metabolism already, hope I get some good results with it.

Carolina Monroe said...

Hey "Rickey Johans" plz share your experience here!!! It will surely help other people to know more about phenocal results......

Post a Comment

Please Don't Spam Here. Thanks.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More